Trellis Plants Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible!
Trellis in seconds!
Save days of backbreaking work
Faster than twisties, zip or rope ties
Works on all types of plants
Doesn’t damage delicate stems
Rugged design lasts for years
Grow your plants sky-high with the SpeedTrellis Tapetool. Quickly, safely, and easily.
Wrap it around any stake or wire and pull the trigger. The durable tape holds any plant or crop firmly and delicately allowing you to effortlessly guide the growing process.
The wide bore opening can wrap around a large array of stakes or trellising wires ensuring a stable and secure bind for almost any situation. Within minutes, the trellising work is done!
We do our best to source the most unique and innovative products we can find, and to make sure that you, our customer, always has the best possible experience when shopping with us.
If for some reason you don't have a positive experience with us, please let us know and we'll do whatever we can to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Shopping online can be intimidating, but we're here to make things easy.
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up to 10-15 business days For Delivery.
Plant Upright Tying Tapetool – Tying Machine Plant Garden Plant Tapetool Tapener +10 Rolls Tape Set for Vegetable Grape Tomato Cucumber Pepper Flower from Luxenmart
The binding machine is only 0.53 kg, very convenient to take.
Cost recovery very fast. One binding machine can save 3 labors
Labor-saving, it can bind 3-4 times more plant than by hand in a unit time.
Time-saving: it cost less time, so when farmers busy with the planting, we can have more time to do the other things like sprinkle. And we can also increase the plant area because of its high efficiency.
Steps of Operation:
1. Hold handgrip and press down with force, when you hear a voice of “da”. the tape is hooked by hook, loose handgrip to take out the tape, pay attention that you can’t use an excessive force.
2. The branch of the crop needs to bind overlap from wire and other materials, and tie both them with the tape, and quickly press down the handgrip by force.
3. After cut the adhesive tape off you should loosen the handgrip quickly and make a redundant small tape to spring out.
4. Attention: Tape bound should be parallel with nail groove.
1. If the tying hand machine of the blade is not able to cut the belt, please use a long flat nose plier to pull out the used blade, and change a new one.
2. When the hand tying machine of the stitching needle is blocked, you can use a nipper or small screwdriver to get it out. (If 1 section breaks into 2 sections, we also can use one by one section to avoid being blocked.)
3. Add lubricant oil to every joint after tying hand machine are long time using.
There are no reviews yet.