Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Interactive Dog Personalized Sound Buttons
What if your dog could tell you what they’re thinking?
They can read our emotions, follow our instructions, and anticipate our wants. It’s one of the many reasons we love them so much. With Interactive Dog Personalized Sound Buttons, it will be very easy to reach a much deeper level of communication and better understand their needs making them feel heard and understood.
Teach Your Dog To Talk With Interactive Dog Personalized Sound Buttons!
If you’ve always wondered what your dog has to say, now is your chance to find out. You don’t have to be a speech pathologist or dog trainer in order to begin building a new level of understanding about what your dog wants. Now, you can actually learn how to teach your dog to talk with buttons. Using buttons is a fun way to increase the communication that you already have with your dog. It’s also something that, with a little bit of practice, every dog can use to communicate at least basic things like wanting a walk or to play.
Step By Step
The thought of teaching your dog to “talk” via communication buttons might sound daunting but at least on an initial basic level. In the reality is something every pet parent can do very easily.
Once you have your buttons, you’ll want to start teaching your dog to use them. The easiest way will be to pair buttons with things that are of high value in your dog’s life. Examples might be playing, walks, going into the yard, etc. Essentially you want to select words to start with that your dog already has an association with and that are things your dog enjoys.
Think about how many words your dog already knows from cues for trained tricks and behaviors to people, objects, and experiences such as the names of toys, the park, the beach, etc. With this approach to training, all of the words your dog already knows (as well as other objects and experiences) can all be named for your dog. And in time, your dog could, in theory, be able to use their recorded buttons to ask for those objects and “have a conversation” with you.
Record-and-play buttons purposefully designed to be easily pressed
Sound Buttons are small enough to not create a mess at home but big enough for your pet to use them (even if you have a Chihuahua). Your pet will learn thanks to the position of the buttons and later on thanks to remembering the words from the button. We have developed super-light touch mechanisms to help your pet express themselves without any effort.
It is completely customizable with HighTech microphones and speakers so the sound is very clear and you and your pet can hear what is being said.
- Customizable with any words or sounds you’d like to teach your pet
- Designed to be ultra-easy to press even for small learners
- Compact design so you can fit more buttons into a smaller space!
- Works out of the box with long-lasting batteries (2 AA) capable of hundreds of plays (batteries not included)
- HOW IT WORKS:– Long Press for about 2 seconds to start the recording mode. You will hear a beep right when the recording mode is activated.– From there, you have 30 seconds of recording which will end automatically after 30 seconds OR after you release the button.
– Record the word you want your pet to say, we suggest starting training with the most used words ( “hungry”, “outside”, “potty”, “play” ). Once your pet has mastered these words (about 1 to 2 weeks) we suggest you purchase more buttons so your pet can start expressing themselves even more!
We do our best to source the most unique and innovative products we can find, and to make sure that you, our customer, always has the best possible experience when shopping with us. If for some reason you don't have a positive experience with us, please let us know and we'll do whatever we can to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. Shopping online can be intimidating, but we're here to make things easy.
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up to 10-15 business days For Delivery.