Details of DIY Stryn engine:
Take Into consideration while using Stirling Engine Balance Engine Motor:
1. Alcohol burns more when used.
2. Use 95% alcohol
3. Do not add water or fuel.
4. Burn for 2 minutes
5. Kerosene, gasoline, lighter oil, liquor, and candles should not be used.
6. Turn the flywheel to help start before starting.
7. Please note that if the belt is too tight, it will affect the engine rotation.
This engine does not need to add water, dry-burning air expands to generate power.
Get Your Heat Steam Education Diy Model Craft Discovery Alternator Now From Luxenmart. This is one of the interesting School Supplies.
The greatest civilization of mankind was the first industrial revolution represented by the steam engine, so many people were curious about its principles.